By Christian Gross
Read or Download Ajax and REST Recipes: A Problem-Solution Approach PDF
Similar programming: programming languages books
Get the simplest details on hand for allowing software interoperability among the Microsoft . internet and Java 2 company variation (J2EE) improvement systems. This e-book bargains sensible and prescriptive information for builders accountable for growing enterprise-level company ideas the place platform interoperability is a demand and a truth.
The way to software with Python three from starting to finish.
- Einstieg in PHP 5.3 und MySQL 5.1 : [für Programmieranfänger geeignet ; Einführung in die Webprogrammierung ; Grafiken, PDF, Flash-Anwendungen und E-Mail ; Objektorientierung verständlich erklärt]
- PASCAL plus data structures, algorithms, and advanced programming
- XHTML, CSS und Co. Die W3C-Spezifikationen für das Web-Publishing
- Beginning Nokia Apps Development: Using MeeGo, Mobile QT and OpenSymbian
- The PHP Anthology. Foundations
- Delphi- Befragungen Ein Arbeitsbuch 2. Auflage
Extra resources for Ajax and REST Recipes: A Problem-Solution Approach
The client and server interact with each other using contracts. Using contracts, you can develop the client independently and test it using mock objects. Using contracts, you can develop the server independently and test it using tests from a test suite. Then when the client is combined with the server, the application will work without requiring a large amount of further testing. Of course, this assumes that the tests for the client and server are implemented properly— normal testing is often also required.
The test layer 3 doesn’t depend on or care about how the logic is exposed to the HTTP protocol. The tests in layer 3 focus on making sure that the server-side logic is implemented correctly. The contracts that the tests verify are not exposed externally, and the client doesn’t care what the tests are. Because the tests are private, the server developer can define their class structure, using whatever technology desired without affecting the client. org): Java test-driven development framework. JUnit is the original unit-testing tool.